- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The evening web roundup for Thursday, March 1st, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Here’s our starting five.
Despite not yet playing in a game, top NBA draft picks John Wall and Evan Turner are the 16th and 22nd most-talked about players in the league, respectively.
The NBA draft is on Thursday night, and to help prepare you for whose shoes you’ll be buying for your kids on Christmas 2013, SportsGrid is employing our trusty Power Grid to gauge the buzz surrounding this year’s crop of talent. Today, the guards.
One of the fascinating things about professional sports’ drafts is that they’re so much about projection – it’s more about what a player could be than what they are. But what if scouting, combines, and the ability to think into the future and extrapolate didn’t exist? What if all we had to evaluate were college stats? ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan took it upon himself to imagine such a world for the NBA.