- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The evening web roundup for Thursday, March 1st, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s our starting five.
Despite not yet playing in a game, top NBA draft picks John Wall and Evan Turner are the 16th and 22nd most-talked about players in the league, respectively.
The NBA draft is on Thursday night, and to help prepare you for whose shoes you’ll be buying for your kids on Christmas 2013, SportsGrid is employing our trusty Power Grid to gauge the buzz surrounding this year’s crop of talent. Today, the guards.
One of the fascinating things about professional sports’ drafts is that they’re so much about projection – it’s more about what a player could be than what they are. But what if scouting, combines, and the ability to think into the future and extrapolate didn’t exist? What if all we had to evaluate were college stats? ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan took it upon himself to imagine such a world for the NBA.