- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- With Gronkowski Under The Knife, Let's Talk 2013 Tight End Options
- LeBron Even Flops At The Grocery Store
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada are on the outs thanks to an ill-timed headbutt and a box of condoms. But now, it appears, their imminent divorce isn’t so imminent. Johnson, who admittedly stopped playing Call of Duty for her, is not giving up the fight to win back his wife’s affection.
15 receptions, 276 yards, 1 touchdown. Some say Chad Ochocinco’s anemic 2011 stat line is due to advancing age. Others say it’s because he’s still getting used to Tom Brady in his first year with the Patriots. Our favorite (and admittedly crazy) theory: Chad has this to come home to.
Chad Ochocinco’s not doing a whole lot with the Patriots. Through five games, he’s caught nine passes for 136 yards and has yet to score a touchdown (though he did drop a potential score). And it’s safe to say, plenty have taken notice…not the least of whom is Ochocinco’s future wife.