- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Snowboarding, skiing, even bungie jumping are relatively safe compared to kite boarding, where you just tie yourself to a parachute, and let the wind take you where ever the hell it wants. Like way up in the air. Then straight back down.
Devin Supertramp shot this video of the Lucky Pro Team, doing what they do best: riding scooters. That Razor scooter you had? Hope you didn’t throw it out. This is coming back in a big way.
Some of the wackier folks in Europe have taken crazy to a whole new level by playing ice hockey…underwater. Players dive into a hole cut in a frozen pond and play upside down.