- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Snowboarding, skiing, even bungie jumping are relatively safe compared to kite boarding, where you just tie yourself to a parachute, and let the wind take you where ever the hell it wants. Like way up in the air. Then straight back down.
Devin Supertramp shot this video of the Lucky Pro Team, doing what they do best: riding scooters. That Razor scooter you had? Hope you didn’t throw it out. This is coming back in a big way.
Some of the wackier folks in Europe have taken crazy to a whole new level by playing ice hockey…underwater. Players dive into a hole cut in a frozen pond and play upside down.