- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Snowboarding, skiing, even bungie jumping are relatively safe compared to kite boarding, where you just tie yourself to a parachute, and let the wind take you where ever the hell it wants. Like way up in the air. Then straight back down.
Devin Supertramp shot this video of the Lucky Pro Team, doing what they do best: riding scooters. That Razor scooter you had? Hope you didn’t throw it out. This is coming back in a big way.
Some of the wackier folks in Europe have taken crazy to a whole new level by playing ice hockey…underwater. Players dive into a hole cut in a frozen pond and play upside down.