- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Snowboarding, skiing, even bungie jumping are relatively safe compared to kite boarding, where you just tie yourself to a parachute, and let the wind take you where ever the hell it wants. Like way up in the air. Then straight back down.
Devin Supertramp shot this video of the Lucky Pro Team, doing what they do best: riding scooters. That Razor scooter you had? Hope you didn’t throw it out. This is coming back in a big way.
Some of the wackier folks in Europe have taken crazy to a whole new level by playing ice hockey…underwater. Players dive into a hole cut in a frozen pond and play upside down.