- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Snowboarding, skiing, even bungie jumping are relatively safe compared to kite boarding, where you just tie yourself to a parachute, and let the wind take you where ever the hell it wants. Like way up in the air. Then straight back down.
Devin Supertramp shot this video of the Lucky Pro Team, doing what they do best: riding scooters. That Razor scooter you had? Hope you didn’t throw it out. This is coming back in a big way.
Some of the wackier folks in Europe have taken crazy to a whole new level by playing ice hockey…underwater. Players dive into a hole cut in a frozen pond and play upside down.