- Golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez Stretching Is A Magical Thing
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Steve Smith On Jets Quarterback Mark Sanchez: 'He Sucks'
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
David Ortiz Catches First Pitch From Bombing Victim, Grabs The Mic, Tells The Crowd “This Is Our F*cking City” (VIDEO)
Well, that was fast. As a matter of fact, Papi coming back to Boston and a few inappropriate F-bombs is about as normal as I can think of for a Red Sox game. In what was up until that moment, a stirring, heart felt, tactful remembrance, David Ortiz brought some, um, levity to the rather somber occasion.
Warren Sapp, a live mic, and the NFL Network walk into a bar. The bartender says, “What’ll it be?” Warren Sapp whispers, “…the f–king Bill Belichick f–king angle.” Uh, Warren, you’re going off script again. Actually, you’re not even supposed to be in this scene if you want the truth. Go back to your trailer and take the rest of the day off. Video after the jump.
Joe Flacco may be dull, but he just put in one of the greatest quarterback performances in NFL history. Super Bowl XLVII was not the Harbowl, it was the Flaccobowl. Congratulations, Joe, you deserve this vulgar slip. It was f***ing awesome. Video, after the jump.