- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fab Melo is a big man. That’s why the Celtics selected him in the first round of the NBA Draft this year – while his numbers at Syracuse weren’t staggering, his 7-foot, 255-pound frame holds in it a lot of potential. And at a recent rooie photo shoot, we got an unmistakable reminder of just how big Melo is.