- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fab Melo is a big man. That’s why the Celtics selected him in the first round of the NBA Draft this year – while his numbers at Syracuse weren’t staggering, his 7-foot, 255-pound frame holds in it a lot of potential. And at a recent rooie photo shoot, we got an unmistakable reminder of just how big Melo is.