- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fab Melo is a big man. That’s why the Celtics selected him in the first round of the NBA Draft this year – while his numbers at Syracuse weren’t staggering, his 7-foot, 255-pound frame holds in it a lot of potential. And at a recent rooie photo shoot, we got an unmistakable reminder of just how big Melo is.