- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fox has pulled a previously-aired episode of Family Guy in which Peter Griffin kills people at the Boston Marathon (yikes). But to add to creator Seth MacFarlane’s woes, an altered video is circulating which shows Peter setting off an explosion at the race.
Gotta say, a little disappointed that we had to wait until season 11 of Family Guy for a Derek Jeter gay joke, considering the show’s heavy New England influences (it takes place on Rhode Island, and its creator, Seth MacFarlane, once made a movie about a talking bear who has a Boston accent). Also disappointed that said joke somehow didn’t employ this famous photo. With that said: quite a month for haters of El Capitán, what with the Fat Derek Jeter controversy and all. [Via tipster Diamond Joe]
Hey, Kansas: Family Guy Has Provided You With This Anti-Kentucky Chant For Tonight’s National Title Game
It has nothing to do with basketball — and nothing to do with anything, really — but this short anti-Kentucky song from last night’s episode of Family Guy should be all the fodder you need if you’re a Kansas frat boy attending tonight’s national title game in New Orleans.
It’s tough being a Mets fan, and one TV staffer showed his frustration by playing a clip from Family Guy during a Mets broadcast.