- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
The Adults-Only Version Of Monday Night’s Cubs Game Involved A Fan Making Fellatious Gestures Behind Home Plate
The Cubs-Pirates game went late Monday night. Real late. After a 3 1/2-hour rain delay, the game didn’t finish until 1:28 a.m. local time (2:28 a.m. on the East Coast). If you braved the game until the wee hours of the morning, you were treated to this man, who wanted to make sure you didn’t change the channel to Real Sex by offering up some steamy TV of his own. Watch the NC-17 mime, after the jump.
It was a good second day of school for the 2012 Boston Red Sox, Version 2.0. It was a better day for one member of Sox Nation, who left Fenway Pahk with a free souvenir she apparently was waiting for her entire life. Did she catch a foul ball or win an Academy Award? Watch and judge for yourself, after the jump.
Things aren’t that entertaining on the field for Cowboys fans, sure. But there’s other ways to entertain oneself in Texas.