- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We’ve been giving the Pacers a lot of shit lately. We’re not the only ones. But we’re not Pacers fans. Pacers fans are supposed to stick by their team. Instead, they’re selling their tickets for less than $10 apiece.
Drunk Rangers’ Fan Publicly Urinating While People Take Photos Of His Penis Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
I’m going to refrain from commenting on the size of this man’s junk, because it was awfully cold in New York yesterday. I will comment on his brain, however: that shit is tiny. (Note: Full photo is NSFW.)
A 3-7 record does things to people — terrible things, like make them turn on their quarterback and lambaste him on social media.
A former member of the Oregon football team returned to Autzen Stadium this past weekend to see the Ducks-Bruins game as a spectator for the first time. Can you believe he had numerous interactions with drunken idiots who thought they knew everything about football, and cursed at him when he tried to engage them?
Well, it fades. The letters come off. It starts to feel like a t-shirt and loses that gloss. Looks like a practice pinny. And it definitely loses that red carpet razzmatazz. Watch this news report about the kid you went to elementary school with…