- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Fantasy Football Rankings
We’ve enlisted the help of a man who knows his fantasy, RotoExperts.com’s managing director Scott Engel, to bring you weekly rankings for QBs, WRs, RBs, TEs, and team defenses. In addition to being an inaugural member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association’s Hall of Fame, Scott has literally been locked away in a basement somewhere in the northeastern United States crunching numbers and checking matchups for the past six months, so consider his rankings your go-to fantasy cheat sheet. His Week 4 ranks, after the jump.
Week 1 Fantasy Football Rankings: Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Wide Receivers, And One Breesus To Rule Them All
Week 1 is here, and RotoExperts’ top-ranked quarterback isn’t named Aaron Rodgers. Your fantasy cheat sheet for the greatest weekend ever, after the jump.