- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The St. Louis Rams may have been the only team in the league who would have taken a chance on WR Kenny Britt, but luckily for him, that’s exactly what happened.
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo and Mike Clay from ProFootballFocus.com get NUTS with numbers! First, learn what PPF advanced stats aDOT and oTD are and, more importantly, why they will give you a distinct advantage drafting your next Fantasy Football team.
There has been a lot of re-signing and trading going on with quarterbacks. Not all will necessarily affect your Fantasy team this year, especially in standard redraft leagues, but a new quarterback on a team may affect other players on those teams. Let’s see who will be wearing a new jersey this fall.
Wouldn’t the Browns look nice with Josh Gordon on one side and Sammy Watkins on the other? If both of the top two QBs are taken by the time the Browns pick, odds are they decide to pass on Teddy Bridgewater.
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo (@ThePME), Garion Thorne (@GarionThorne) & Tim Anderson (@TimAnderson87) discuss the most recent wave of free agent signings, the Fantasy impact and whether Cam Netwon’s ankle surgery is something to be worried about.
Fantasy insights on some of the top early moves in free agency, among them Tody Gerhart, Golden Tate and Rashad Jennings.