- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Actually, The Bridgestone isn’t actually a PGA event. This week’s regularly scheduled Tour stop is the Reno-Tahoe Open – aka “The Biggest Little Tournament in the World” – but no gives a crap about that. It’s the worst thing to happen to Lake Tahoe since it was decided Smokin’ Aces would be set there. So, who to take in fantasy golf?
The PGA’s stretch from the middle of June to the middle of July is simple foreplay to the general golf fan. Something you tolerate only because you’re waiting for the big pay off. In Fantasy golf however, it’s imperative to use this malaise to your advantage.
The PGA Tour is headed to the Greenbrier Classic this weekend. If you play fantasy golf and want an idea of who to pick for the weekend, check this out.
You’d be intimidated, too. Your Travelers Championship preview, complete with a GIFtastic US Open recap, from RotoExperts.