- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
I have talked about the lack of trades in other columns related to trading in Fantasy leagues. It seems to be almost non-existent in the leagues I play in. Every year there are fewer and fewer deals. Now, in some leagues trades are always going to be more difficult to pull off than others.
What’s going on in fantasy hockey? Well, two big-time goaltenders are coming back, among other things…
I know hockey is a fringe Fantasy sport, it’s not like I’m living in a dream world out here. But sometimes I don’t understand why.
I’m dealing wit the flu today, but I won’t let that stop me. I’m reminded of what’s so great about hockey. Like how players want to play or how they don’t look for any excuse to take a game off. How many times have we seen a player return to the game just a couple of shifts after taking a few dozen stitches in the face or losing a few teeth?
When it comes to drafting a defenseman, I tend to treat them like I would a wide receiver in a fantasy football draft. Patience is a virtue, fantasy hockey friends.