- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This is a pretty fun time of the year in the Fantasy Sports world. We have baseball drafts heating up as the season begins in eight days (Australia games), NFL free agency has blown up this week, March Madness is about to begin in college basketball and the playoffs are about to kick off in Fantasy Hockey.
I have talked about the lack of trades in other columns related to trading in Fantasy leagues. It seems to be almost non-existent in the leagues I play in. Every year there are fewer and fewer deals. Now, in some leagues trades are always going to be more difficult to pull off than others.
What’s going on in fantasy hockey? Well, two big-time goaltenders are coming back, among other things…