- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This is a pretty fun time of the year in the Fantasy Sports world. We have baseball drafts heating up as the season begins in eight days (Australia games), NFL free agency has blown up this week, March Madness is about to begin in college basketball and the playoffs are about to kick off in Fantasy Hockey.
I have talked about the lack of trades in other columns related to trading in Fantasy leagues. It seems to be almost non-existent in the leagues I play in. Every year there are fewer and fewer deals. Now, in some leagues trades are always going to be more difficult to pull off than others.
What’s going on in fantasy hockey? Well, two big-time goaltenders are coming back, among other things…