- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
After two completed Fantasy scoring periods each owner should have a firm idea of how his/her team stacks up against their competition. This is an exciting time of year for trades, as the risk/reward quotient is through the roof. Below I will outline one forward, defenseman, and goaltender that have been playing above their head so far and could be dealt for an above market value return.
This is a pretty fun time of the year in the Fantasy Sports world. We have baseball drafts heating up as the season begins in eight days (Australia games), NFL free agency has blown up this week, March Madness is about to begin in college basketball and the playoffs are about to kick off in Fantasy Hockey.
I have talked about the lack of trades in other columns related to trading in Fantasy leagues. It seems to be almost non-existent in the leagues I play in. Every year there are fewer and fewer deals. Now, in some leagues trades are always going to be more difficult to pull off than others.