- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
I know hockey is a fringe Fantasy sport, it’s not like I’m living in a dream world out here. But sometimes I don’t understand why.
I’m dealing wit the flu today, but I won’t let that stop me. I’m reminded of what’s so great about hockey. Like how players want to play or how they don’t look for any excuse to take a game off. How many times have we seen a player return to the game just a couple of shifts after taking a few dozen stitches in the face or losing a few teeth?
When it comes to drafting a defenseman, I tend to treat them like I would a wide receiver in a fantasy football draft. Patience is a virtue, fantasy hockey friends.
RotoExperts Mid-Summer Fantasy Hockey Check-Up: Eastern Conference Teams Reload/Rebuild For Next Season
The Montreal Canadiens continue to cruise along in the Eastern Conference, posting 34 points in 24 games. Fantasy owners continue to scratch their collective heads, because it isn’t like this team is chock full of scoring talent. How are they doing it? That and much more after the jump, from Daniel Dobish of RotoExperts.