- Gregg Popovich Is A Genius, But He Really Blew It Last Night
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- A Dead Body Lying A Few Feet Away Is No Reason To Interupt A Good Game Of Beach Paddleball
- Black And Yellow, Black And Yellow... Suit Made Out Of Bruins Rally Towels?
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Mike Woodson has been in the fashion news before – there was that time he wore a t-shirt with his own derp face on it, because Mike Wodson is ever frozen in a derp face. But today J.R. Smith passed along this photo, and so we ask, what? White polka dots? Why? At least the shirt’s quite slimming.
Many NFL lineman are fat. There are layers upon layers of muscles on there, but there’s also fat. You can see it hang over their belts. But it’s a necessary evil at this point in football’s evolution, because 300+ pound men of pure muscle simply don’t exist – at least athletic ones.
The NBA Draft is always full of
poorly well-dressed men. But we’re no fashion experts, so we didn’t feel it was our place to comment. Instead, New York Knicks legend Walt “Clyde” Frazier sat down with Amy K. Nelson and Bomani Jones of SB Nation to analyze the fashion sense of those who shook David Stern’s hand on Thursday night. Let’s get to them wheelin’ and dealin’.