- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
He lost the waggle that made him so unpopular at the 2002 US Open at Bethpage Black, when fans yelled at him to “hit the f***ing ball” because of his constant club re-gripping, and he responded by flipping them the bird. Today, the love-in continued…
Sometimes, the golf Gods aren’t kind to you. In Kris Blanks’ case, the 39-year old pro-golfer missed the cut FedEx Cup this past weekend. So what do you do when you miss the cut? You go hang out with your kids then and bang your wife, obviously.
The last time we heard from Jim Furyk, he was being a ridiculed for doing a pretty stupid thing – sleeping through his pro-am tee time at the The Barclays. How could he ever make up for being so dumb? Maybe by utilizing a used $39 putter to win 11.35 million dollars.