- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Crazy Uncle Skip is at it again, everyone. Today, Bayless stood up for an issue he truly believes in, one that if implemented, would vastly improve the NFL for the better. Well, we’re all ears Skip, so please tell us your idea is something different than abolishing the kicker from the NFL. Oh, it’s not? Of course not.
The San Francisco 49ers lead the Green Bay Packers 16-7 at the half, due in large part to their Pro Bowl kicker David Akers. His talents were on particular display at the end of the first half, when he attempted a 63-yard field goal as time expired.
Real Madrid is leading Celtic 1-0 in an exhibition match at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia right now in a highly anticipated match of the World Football Challenge. On Thursday, the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles squared off in their first preseason game, with the Eagles squeaking out a 24-23 win on an Alex Henry field goal. Speaking of field goals, many of the Real Madrid players were on hand to take in American football, and specifically the art of field goal kicking.