- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Crazy Uncle Skip is at it again, everyone. Today, Bayless stood up for an issue he truly believes in, one that if implemented, would vastly improve the NFL for the better. Well, we’re all ears Skip, so please tell us your idea is something different than abolishing the kicker from the NFL. Oh, it’s not? Of course not.
The San Francisco 49ers lead the Green Bay Packers 16-7 at the half, due in large part to their Pro Bowl kicker David Akers. His talents were on particular display at the end of the first half, when he attempted a 63-yard field goal as time expired.
Real Madrid is leading Celtic 1-0 in an exhibition match at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia right now in a highly anticipated match of the World Football Challenge. On Thursday, the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles squared off in their first preseason game, with the Eagles squeaking out a 24-23 win on an Alex Henry field goal. Speaking of field goals, many of the Real Madrid players were on hand to take in American football, and specifically the art of field goal kicking.