- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
fifty shades of grey
That’s the operative phrase here, running throughout every action that led to this post’s existence: “why the hell not.” It all started last week, when Nationals outfielder/first baseman Michael Morse revealed he’s (kind of) read Fifty Shades of Grey. See what that led to after the jump.
For a while there, it was a hot LeBron talking point during the playoffs: he was reading, among other books, The Hunger Games trilogy before games. Today, the ladies of The View asked him about it… as well as if he’s been reading a different book of note.