- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When you get your ass beaten by a team that is demonstrably better than you in every way, the best course of action is to move on and try to get better for next time. Here’s another way to deal with it: Show a complete lack of sportsmanship and try to halfheartedly fight the other guys.
Cowboys Showing Interest In Bears’ Free Agent Henry Melton, Who Was Caught On Tape Biting A Bar Owner
The rebranding effort in Dallas is underway. In other news, Hannibal Lecter visited AT&T Stadium today to meet with Jerry Jones over some fava beans and a nice chianti. Ready for some surveillance footage of an insane bar fight involving a 300-pound defensive tackle biting through a man’s abdomen? Of course you are.
UFC 170: Prepare For Rousey-McMann By Watching An Attractive Young Lady Choke The Bejesus Out Of Her Male Opponent
A collective “Nooooo!” could be heard by literally everyone watching this moment unfold. Video of some heavy -ish after the jump…
“Hey, kids, it’s ok to kick someone’s ass — even a security guard — as long as there’s proof they’re an unrepentant asshole.”
– Wrongmessage McGee
Before you think about getting that five-finger discount, first check to see who’s working at the store. You never know, they could be a human weapon like this guy. Watch this dude get what he deserves after the jump…