- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
UFC 170: Prepare For Rousey-McMann By Watching An Attractive Young Lady Choke The Bejesus Out Of Her Male Opponent
A collective “Nooooo!” could be heard by literally everyone watching this moment unfold. Video of some heavy -ish after the jump…
“Hey, kids, it’s ok to kick someone’s ass — even a security guard — as long as there’s proof they’re an unrepentant asshole.”
– Wrongmessage McGee
Before you think about getting that five-finger discount, first check to see who’s working at the store. You never know, they could be a human weapon like this guy. Watch this dude get what he deserves after the jump…
Jim Norton (@JimNorton) has a way with women. Well, not really — they seem to have a way with him. Miesha Tate, who will be fighting Ronda Rousey December 28th at UFC 168 for the bantamweight belt, played the roll of “Best Heckler Ever” during this live taping of the Opie and Anthony show.