- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When Tuesday, January 8, 2013 began, it seemed like the only Ryan in danger of losing his job in the NFL was Rex (and maybe Fitzpatrick, but for our purposes I don’t think that counts). Lo and behold, it was Rex’s twin brother Rob who did not maintain employment through the end of the day, as he has reportedly been fired as defensive coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys.
Deron Williams wants you to believe he is not culpable for the Brooklyn Nets giving Avery Johnson the pink slip. Now it’s time for you to play jury. Listen to him plead his case, examine the evidence, and decide for yourself. Was Williams responsible for Johnson’s departure?