- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
When Tuesday, January 8, 2013 began, it seemed like the only Ryan in danger of losing his job in the NFL was Rex (and maybe Fitzpatrick, but for our purposes I don’t think that counts). Lo and behold, it was Rex’s twin brother Rob who did not maintain employment through the end of the day, as he has reportedly been fired as defensive coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys.
Deron Williams wants you to believe he is not culpable for the Brooklyn Nets giving Avery Johnson the pink slip. Now it’s time for you to play jury. Listen to him plead his case, examine the evidence, and decide for yourself. Was Williams responsible for Johnson’s departure?