- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We’d first like to note that Kevin Durant did it for free. That’s why everyone likes Kevin Durant. Tiki Barber, – yeah, that Tiki Barber – won’t do it for free. In fact, he thinks Tiki Barber’s flag football skills are worth Kevin Durant + $1,950.
Remember when Kevin Durant played flag football with those college bros and everyone was all, “Man, Kevin Durant, what a guy, right?” Well, tonight he’s playing flag football again…against LeBron. See it after the jump.