- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We’d first like to note that Kevin Durant did it for free. That’s why everyone likes Kevin Durant. Tiki Barber, – yeah, that Tiki Barber – won’t do it for free. In fact, he thinks Tiki Barber’s flag football skills are worth Kevin Durant + $1,950.
Remember when Kevin Durant played flag football with those college bros and everyone was all, “Man, Kevin Durant, what a guy, right?” Well, tonight he’s playing flag football again…against LeBron. See it after the jump.