- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
It wasn’t all rainbows, butterflies, and tender hugs for Jeremy Lin in his return to New York. Reigning Defensive POY Tyson Chandler got particularly defensive in the second quarter of Monday night’s contest against Lin, whacking him in the face and drawing a flagrant foul.
Things are getting chippy in Miami. A tight fourth quarter game between the Pacers and Heat has seen some iffy non-calls, physical play under the basket and a confrontation or two. And when Dwayne Wade turns into a football player and levels Darren Collison en route to (what should have been) an easy bucket, you know he wants this game pretty badly. Video after the jump.
Moments after a big dunk, Metta World Peace threw a crazy hard elbow that caught the Thunder’s James Harden in the head. What seemed to be some sort of nutso-celebration turned very ugly, very fast. Looks like the artist formerly known as Artest will have to change his name to “Metta NOT SO MUCH World Peace.” Am I right? Huh? Anyway, video after the jump.