- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
It wasn’t all rainbows, butterflies, and tender hugs for Jeremy Lin in his return to New York. Reigning Defensive POY Tyson Chandler got particularly defensive in the second quarter of Monday night’s contest against Lin, whacking him in the face and drawing a flagrant foul.
Things are getting chippy in Miami. A tight fourth quarter game between the Pacers and Heat has seen some iffy non-calls, physical play under the basket and a confrontation or two. And when Dwayne Wade turns into a football player and levels Darren Collison en route to (what should have been) an easy bucket, you know he wants this game pretty badly. Video after the jump.
Moments after a big dunk, Metta World Peace threw a crazy hard elbow that caught the Thunder’s James Harden in the head. What seemed to be some sort of nutso-celebration turned very ugly, very fast. Looks like the artist formerly known as Artest will have to change his name to “Metta NOT SO MUCH World Peace.” Am I right? Huh? Anyway, video after the jump.