- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s no way to know how this phantom foul affected the flow and outcome of last night’s game — probably not at all. But to star players who make millions of dollars a year, getting fined pocket change for a flop is worth the payoff.
Tomfoolery like this will finally slow the advent of soccer’s popularity in the U.S. — or, as we’ve come to call it here in the States, “football.”
This little kid basketball player is the next LeBron James.
The Rockets beat the Heat last night 106-103, partially because they were able to hold LeBron James well under his previous game-high of 61 points. Unfortunately, the Heat lost more than just the game — it appears that their (sometimes, when he’s not injured) starting shooting guard Dwyane “Three” Wade was killed last night by James Harden.
SportsNation unveiled a gem today: An infomercial for John Cena’s flopping instructional video. The best part, however, is how targeted it is at LeBron. Sorry, but you gotta take the good with the bad if you’re gonna flop…
There’s a reason people hate soccer in this country. It’s the same reason people don’t like math: They find it too nuanced and they’re stupid. But flopping is a good reason to hate soccer, too. Watch what we’ll call the worst flop of all-time vis-a-vis Key & Peele’s eerily similar sketch, after the jump…