- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
florida atlantic owls
Stephen Colbert Is A Strong Supporter Of Florida Atlantic Naming Its Stadium After A For-Profit Prison Company
Earlier this week, we wrote about the news that Florida Atlantic found a… unique source to pay for naming rights to its stadium: the GEO Group, a for-profit prison company. The name caused a fair bit of controversy – so much so that The Colbert Report took notice.
Some announcers are unabashed homers. Some are just really passionate. And sometimes, they just get crazy. Unfortunately for Florida Atlantic announcer Dave Lamont, he joined that category on Saturday when FAU quarterback Jeff Van Camp took a hard hit.