- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
florida atlantic owls
Stephen Colbert Is A Strong Supporter Of Florida Atlantic Naming Its Stadium After A For-Profit Prison Company
Earlier this week, we wrote about the news that Florida Atlantic found a… unique source to pay for naming rights to its stadium: the GEO Group, a for-profit prison company. The name caused a fair bit of controversy – so much so that The Colbert Report took notice.
Some announcers are unabashed homers. Some are just really passionate. And sometimes, they just get crazy. Unfortunately for Florida Atlantic announcer Dave Lamont, he joined that category on Saturday when FAU quarterback Jeff Van Camp took a hard hit.