- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robert Oberst consumes around 20,000 calories a day. That’s the equivalent of eating 40 Big Macs, or 80 cans of Coke. Of course, Oberst doesn’t touch that kind of stuff, instead opting for the ENTIRE MEAT SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCER.
Hill Country's Cowboy Pie Cup (dark chocolate, butterscotch & pecans) at the US Open pic.twitter.com/LWk5N9xwzV
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 21, 2014
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.
As one might imagine, Burger King’s new Hands-Free Whopper Holder has many sports applications. See the video to learn more. (Available in Puerto Rico only).
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich.