- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Robert Oberst consumes around 20,000 calories a day. That’s the equivalent of eating 40 Big Macs, or 80 cans of Coke. Of course, Oberst doesn’t touch that kind of stuff, instead opting for the ENTIRE MEAT SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCER.
Hill Country's Cowboy Pie Cup (dark chocolate, butterscotch & pecans) at the US Open pic.twitter.com/LWk5N9xwzV
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 21, 2014
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.
As one might imagine, Burger King’s new Hands-Free Whopper Holder has many sports applications. See the video to learn more. (Available in Puerto Rico only).
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich.