- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Hill Country's Cowboy Pie Cup (dark chocolate, butterscotch & pecans) at the US Open pic.twitter.com/LWk5N9xwzV
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 21, 2014
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.
As one might imagine, Burger King’s new Hands-Free Whopper Holder has many sports applications. See the video to learn more. (Available in Puerto Rico only).
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich.