- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Hill Country's Cowboy Pie Cup (dark chocolate, butterscotch & pecans) at the US Open pic.twitter.com/LWk5N9xwzV
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) August 21, 2014
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.
As one might imagine, Burger King’s new Hands-Free Whopper Holder has many sports applications. See the video to learn more. (Available in Puerto Rico only).
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich.