- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Graham took his protest to the field on Friday during a preseason game against the Titans, snagging two touchdowns in the event and following each with a dunk over the crossbar.
In the latest edition of “Johnny Manziel Did Something Unsurprising And You Shouldn’t Be Surprised” (or alternatively “Why Does Everyone Care About Everything Johnny Manziel Does With His Life”), it has been reported that Mr. Football was late for a meeting.
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.
Note: The author of this post is a New York Jets fan and doesn’t like Geno Smith and thinks
Michael Vick anyone not named Geno Smith should be the starting quarterback this season. Keep that in mind while reading this admittedly biased post.
I respect the sport and the athleticism, finesse, and skill it takes to be a good soccer player, but the fact that there’s such a thing as a scoreless tie kind of ruins the sport for me. And then things like this bicycle kick goal happen and I’m forced to reevaluate my take on the world’s favorite sport because this is 100 percent certified pure awesomeness.