- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
In an absolutely unsuspected and unprecedented turn of events, the appeal of Ray Rice’s suspension for his domestic violence incident will be ruled on by a neutral arbitrator rather than NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
It looks like the three-week retirement of James Harrison will be short-lived, as ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported on Monday night that Harrison is meeting with the Steelers and is expected to sign with the team shortly.
Jay Cutler has been called a douche from time to time during his NFL career, mostly because he’s a douche. He walked into MetLife Stadium for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown with the New York Jets looking douchier than ever, as evidenced by this tweet from the NFL.
Graham took his protest to the field on Friday during a preseason game against the Titans, snagging two touchdowns in the event and following each with a dunk over the crossbar.
In the latest edition of “Johnny Manziel Did Something Unsurprising And You Shouldn’t Be Surprised” (or alternatively “Why Does Everyone Care About Everything Johnny Manziel Does With His Life”), it has been reported that Mr. Football was late for a meeting.
This one goes out to all of you closeted alcoholics out there who don’t want to be “that guy” at a football game.