- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Here we have baseball fan Travis Decker, who was taking in a lovely night at the ballpark at Petco Field in San Diego as the Padres took on the Cincinnati Reds. Why, might you ask, am I telling you about him? Safety, friends. He was facemashing, or social webing, or tweetbooking, or whatever you rascals call it these days, when a long, Will Venable foul ball smacked him right in the collarbone. Video after the jump.