- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s the only offensive TD of the Eagles-49ers game — Colin Kaepernick to Frank Gore, during what I believe was a three-elephant rush.
After his second major knee injury, Marcus Lattimore was written off. Then Frank Gore called him, and told him that the same thing happend to him. So Lattimore got to work rehabbing. Now they’re teammates.
Good effort Sunday night, Frank Gore. Your 110 rushing yards and touchdown made you just the second player in Super Bowl history to rush for over 100 yards and score a touchdown in a losing effort. Not exactly an accolade you want, but not too shabby either. Still, as a team — pass interference call or not — you were outplayed for the better part of 60 minutes, but I guess nobody’s telling you to feel that way.
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The NCAA’s investigation has revealed…that Frank Gore knows how to party.