- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s the only offensive TD of the Eagles-49ers game — Colin Kaepernick to Frank Gore, during what I believe was a three-elephant rush.
After his second major knee injury, Marcus Lattimore was written off. Then Frank Gore called him, and told him that the same thing happend to him. So Lattimore got to work rehabbing. Now they’re teammates.
Good effort Sunday night, Frank Gore. Your 110 rushing yards and touchdown made you just the second player in Super Bowl history to rush for over 100 yards and score a touchdown in a losing effort. Not exactly an accolade you want, but not too shabby either. Still, as a team — pass interference call or not — you were outplayed for the better part of 60 minutes, but I guess nobody’s telling you to feel that way.
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The NCAA’s investigation has revealed…that Frank Gore knows how to party.