- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
After his second major knee injury, Marcus Lattimore was written off. Then Frank Gore called him, and told him that the same thing happend to him. So Lattimore got to work rehabbing. Now they’re teammates.
Good effort Sunday night, Frank Gore. Your 110 rushing yards and touchdown made you just the second player in Super Bowl history to rush for over 100 yards and score a touchdown in a losing effort. Not exactly an accolade you want, but not too shabby either. Still, as a team — pass interference call or not — you were outplayed for the better part of 60 minutes, but I guess nobody’s telling you to feel that way.
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The NCAA’s investigation has revealed…that Frank Gore knows how to party.