- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
After his second major knee injury, Marcus Lattimore was written off. Then Frank Gore called him, and told him that the same thing happend to him. So Lattimore got to work rehabbing. Now they’re teammates.
Good effort Sunday night, Frank Gore. Your 110 rushing yards and touchdown made you just the second player in Super Bowl history to rush for over 100 yards and score a touchdown in a losing effort. Not exactly an accolade you want, but not too shabby either. Still, as a team — pass interference call or not — you were outplayed for the better part of 60 minutes, but I guess nobody’s telling you to feel that way.
San Francisco started today’s game by falling down 17-0 to the Atlanta Falcons. With Frank Gore’s touchdown in the fourth quarter, they’ve come all the way back to take a 28-24 lead. Sadly, Gore’s touchdown was the least of Atlanta’s worries.
The NCAA’s investigation has revealed…that Frank Gore knows how to party.