- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Beautiful Purity Of Youth Sports: High School Goalie Scores Own Goal On Purpose, Gives Coaches Middle Finger, Leaves Ice
Good Lord. This is as comprehensive an athlete freakout as we’ve ever heard of. Leonard Young, a basketball player at Fresno Pacific University, got kicked off the team earlier this week. And then…well, what he did has to be heard to be believed. And maybe not even then.