- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Sergio Garcia ruined a perfectly good feud with Tiger Woods by making what many consider a racist remark on Tuesday. I guess we just can’t have nice things. So today Tiger responded, and Sergio issued a second mea culpa. Controversy! Can Sergio get out of the weeds here? Let’s investigate.
The Tiger Woods-Sergio Garcia feud took an ugly turn on Tuesday when Garcia, speaking at the European Tour Awards Dinner in London, uncorked a “fried chicken” insult aimed at Woods. He later apologized and said that it wasn’t meant to be racist. Your ultimate judgement, plus a Tiger-Sergio feud timeline slideshow, following the jump.
Guys, Jimmy Johnson loves fried chicken, so Terry Bradshaw totally isn’t a racist. At least that’s the narrative being spun right now on Twitter by the entire FOX Sports staff. If you haven’t heard, Bradshaw was calling a Reggie Bush touchdown run when he remarked, “Look at this Jimmy, like he was chasing that bucket of chicken…” Let’s discuss, after the jump.