- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Sergio Garcia ruined a perfectly good feud with Tiger Woods by making what many consider a racist remark on Tuesday. I guess we just can’t have nice things. So today Tiger responded, and Sergio issued a second mea culpa. Controversy! Can Sergio get out of the weeds here? Let’s investigate.
The Tiger Woods-Sergio Garcia feud took an ugly turn on Tuesday when Garcia, speaking at the European Tour Awards Dinner in London, uncorked a “fried chicken” insult aimed at Woods. He later apologized and said that it wasn’t meant to be racist. Your ultimate judgement, plus a Tiger-Sergio feud timeline slideshow, following the jump.
Guys, Jimmy Johnson loves fried chicken, so Terry Bradshaw totally isn’t a racist. At least that’s the narrative being spun right now on Twitter by the entire FOX Sports staff. If you haven’t heard, Bradshaw was calling a Reggie Bush touchdown run when he remarked, “Look at this Jimmy, like he was chasing that bucket of chicken…” Let’s discuss, after the jump.