- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Fox Sports Kansas City TV Graphic
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Nice Ball-Tap Of David West, Norris Cole
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
What Happened Last Night: Indiana Holds Off Michigan State, Joe Johnson Hits A Buzzer-Beating Game-Winner
The NBA came back after it’s brief All-Star hiatus, and the Big Ten featured a crucial conference matchup that came down to the wire. In case you were (foolishly) doing something else, here’s what you missed.
UCLA’s Shabazz Muhammad Sulked After Teammate Larry Drew’s Buzzer-Beater Because Shabazz Muhammad Didn’t Shoot The Ball
As the clock struck zero on a game tied at 57, UCLA’s Larry Drew nailed a step-back jumper for the win over Washington. The crowd went crazy. Larry Drew went crazy. His teammates went crazy. There was a dogpile. There was also UCLA’s Shabazz Muhammad, who didn’t sprint towards Drew when the ball went in. He hesitated, then walked. Right past the dogpile, too.
Marion Gaborik Completed His Hat Trick With A Game-Winning, Mid-Air Puck Swat In Overtime For The Win
Tied 3-3 at the end of regulation, the New York Rangers and Boston Bruins were only on the ice for 27 seconds before Marion Gaborik scored his third goal of the game to give New York the 4-3 overtime win. You know, because any time you can create an offensive zone turnover, break away with speed, shoot the puck on net and bat the rebound out of the air and into the goal for a hat trick, you do it.