- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Now that the NHL Lockout is back, Gary Bettman and his cronies are facing a public relations nightmare – because the owners, and only the owners, will shoulder the blame for the lockout. Whether or not that’s justified, we won’t get into that here. But what we do know is that the NHL is dropping down to one knee to apologize, and would really like your forgiveness.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman recently suggested the league take a two-week break from negotiations to end the NHL’s ongoing lockout. Yeah, that’s right; there is currently an NHL lockout going on. Did you know that?
The Vancouver Canucks’ home crowd supported their team in defeat tonight. Their reception for NHL commissioner Gary Bettman: less heartwarming.
By now you’ve seen the vicious hit made by the Bruins’ Zdeno Chara on Canadien Max Pacioretty last week. Here, a roundup of what they’re saying across the border.
Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau became a bit of a sensation recently after a curse-filled speech to his team hit the airwaves as part of HBO’s 24/7…and NHL commissioner Gary Bettman is just fine with that.
Last weekend, as the respective NHL conference finals series kicked off, I made a not too bold prediction: the most watchable Stanley Cup would have to involve the Chicago Blackhawks.