- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
If you’re against Michael Sam playing in the NFL — you poor, bored, backwards bastard, you — ask yourself if you’re really so different from him. You both like that movie, don’t you? Of course you do. Everyone likes that movie.
We may have jumped the gun by saying the NFL is about to have its first openly gay NFL player. While Missouri defensive end and SEC Defensive Player of the Year Michael Sam is certainly gay, and is certainly still preparing for the NFL Draft in April, anonymous NFL executives and scouts are saying his decision to come out may drop him right out of the draft altogether.
So, This Article VERY Strongly Suggests That Kerry Rhodes Is Gay, And That’s Why Teams Aren’t Signing Him
Is Kerry Rhodes a free agent because he’s in the closet? A new report STRONGLY suggests that’s the case…
Jason and Jarron Collins appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night. The two-part interview is after the jump, and it’s hilarious.