- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
There are six — kind of five, but we’ll say six — remaining coaching vacancies in the NBA. The season is still going on, but six positions have already been filled, and the remaining six might beat the end of the NBA Finals considering the glacial pace of these playoffs. Detroit, Memphis, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, Denver, and Philadelphia still need to find their next head coaches.
George Karl Doesn’t Want To Be Coach Of The Year Because He Thinks Coaches Of The Year Get Fired. Is He Right?
Former Nuggets assistant coach Adrian Dantley claims that he lost his job because he asked for a demotion.
Parting Shots? George Karl Jabs Carmelo Anthony During TNT Segment, ‘Melo Responds With Jay-Z Lyrics
A TNT interview with George Karl interview contained thinly-veiled shots at Carmelo Anthony’s defense, which caused Anthony to respond by posting ALL CAPS JAY-Z LYRICS to his Twitter page.
President Obama played ball in front of wounded soldiers at Fort McNair with some of the most talented basketball players in the world, past and present…So how did he choose who would participate in the afternoon hoops? He rewarded his supporters, naturally.