- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So, yeah…I think Gerald Green is ready to dunk on fools this season. I wouldn’t mind if they brought the four-fingered assassin back to the dunk contest over the All-Star break.
Gerald Green has had an interesting career, but he finally made it back to the NBA and he’ll be leading highlight reels with this throwdown against the Houston Rockets.
The Association is starting to heat up, and as the fairest of fair-weather basketball fans, I’m starting to look around to see who I want to support should I be stuck at a bar or a friend’s house watching an NBA game. I have a couple of pre-existing loyalties…but what about the rest of the league? That’s what this is for.