- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Especially thunderous dunks – amazing plays in general, really – are usually met with an amazed bench reaction. Reactions like, say, this one from DeAndre Jordan. (Love that guy.) This amazed reaction, though, generally comes from one’s own teammates. A truly rare beast is the play that actually makes the other team involuntarily rise from their seats in deference to your awesomeness. So… Gerald Henderson, take a bow.
Yeah, neither do we. As you can see in the video, LeBron James drives the lane and Gerald Henderson steps in to take a charge. Because his feet were still moving, a personal foul is called on Henderson, sending LeBron to the line for two shots. And then: BAM. Technical on LeBron.