- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Especially thunderous dunks – amazing plays in general, really – are usually met with an amazed bench reaction. Reactions like, say, this one from DeAndre Jordan. (Love that guy.) This amazed reaction, though, generally comes from one’s own teammates. A truly rare beast is the play that actually makes the other team involuntarily rise from their seats in deference to your awesomeness. So… Gerald Henderson, take a bow.
Yeah, neither do we. As you can see in the video, LeBron James drives the lane and Gerald Henderson steps in to take a charge. Because his feet were still moving, a personal foul is called on Henderson, sending LeBron to the line for two shots. And then: BAM. Technical on LeBron.