- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Especially thunderous dunks – amazing plays in general, really – are usually met with an amazed bench reaction. Reactions like, say, this one from DeAndre Jordan. (Love that guy.) This amazed reaction, though, generally comes from one’s own teammates. A truly rare beast is the play that actually makes the other team involuntarily rise from their seats in deference to your awesomeness. So… Gerald Henderson, take a bow.
Yeah, neither do we. As you can see in the video, LeBron James drives the lane and Gerald Henderson steps in to take a charge. Because his feet were still moving, a personal foul is called on Henderson, sending LeBron to the line for two shots. And then: BAM. Technical on LeBron.