- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
What’s one way to repulse the vast majority of female athletes of the Olympics? One possible way, a gross Twitter picture, may have done the trick for a German cyclist. See what we mean after the jump.
We’re not sure what’s going on here. Maybe you can help us figure it out.
During Serbia and Germany’s Group B matchup in EuroBasket 2011, Amberis, FIBA’s mascot for the event, was taken off the court on a stretcher. He might just be joshing us, or he might have actually injured himself, we don’t know. If you have any info on this poor little Lithuanian flame, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The German women’s soccer team posed for Playboy, right before the Women’s World Cup. This would so cause a controversy in the US.
A German soccer player accidentally touches a referee’s breast during a match.
A soccer player from the German women’s league finds her path to a long throw-in blocked by a player on the opposing team. So she decides to throw it off her opponent’s face.