- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Last night, a douche bro decided to break away from his pack and rush the basketball court by himself, to predictably terrible results. Video of the strange, unfortunate, stupid incident after the jump.
The Rockets beat the Heat last night 106-103, partially because they were able to hold LeBron James well under his previous game-high of 61 points. Unfortunately, the Heat lost more than just the game — it appears that their (sometimes, when he’s not injured) starting shooting guard Dwyane “Three” Wade was killed last night by James Harden.
Classic Sochi problems. Anna Gasser went on to finish 10th.
The Sochi Slopestyle Course Claims More Victims As A Norweigan Rider Falls On Her Head, An Australian Rider On His Nuts
Maybe we should stop giving Shaun White a hard time for pulling out of this thing. The course, that is.
This pass was clearly thrown backwards, which makes it a lateral, not a pass, which makes this a rushing attempt, not a pass completion. This should be a 7 yard run by Decker, and thus Manning actually had 5,470 yards this year. WHOOPS.