- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hope you guys weren’t expecting the U.S. to make a major breakthrough at the World Cup in Brazil this year (99 days to go!), because today’s 2-0 loss to Ukraine was about a bad an omen as there is in international soccer.
After going up 1-0, the Americans surrendered three consecutive goals in the third period (including an own goal), eventually losing 3-2.
With Every Amazing Catch Bears WR Alshon Jeffrey Makes, Ex-USC Coach Lane Kiffin Looks Even More Stupid
Marcus Mariotta’s streak of 343 pass attempts without throwing a pick is snapped by the most impressive defensive play this year. Must watch…
Though we hate seeing USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard get beat, no one can blame him for letting this laser guided slider in the back o’ the net. We haven’t seen a spin that tight since Kristi Yamaguchi pulled off that one-foot triple axel back in Lillehammer.