- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hope you guys weren’t expecting the U.S. to make a major breakthrough at the World Cup in Brazil this year (99 days to go!), because today’s 2-0 loss to Ukraine was about a bad an omen as there is in international soccer.
After going up 1-0, the Americans surrendered three consecutive goals in the third period (including an own goal), eventually losing 3-2.
With Every Amazing Catch Bears WR Alshon Jeffrey Makes, Ex-USC Coach Lane Kiffin Looks Even More Stupid
Marcus Mariotta’s streak of 343 pass attempts without throwing a pick is snapped by the most impressive defensive play this year. Must watch…
Though we hate seeing USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard get beat, no one can blame him for letting this laser guided slider in the back o’ the net. We haven’t seen a spin that tight since Kristi Yamaguchi pulled off that one-foot triple axel back in Lillehammer.