- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In the future, we’ll look back and consider the Group Stage of this year’s World Cup to have been the Golden Age Of Using Your Phone To Take A Short Video Of A Goal And Post It To Social Media.
Hope you guys weren’t expecting the U.S. to make a major breakthrough at the World Cup in Brazil this year (99 days to go!), because today’s 2-0 loss to Ukraine was about a bad an omen as there is in international soccer.
After going up 1-0, the Americans surrendered three consecutive goals in the third period (including an own goal), eventually losing 3-2.
With Every Amazing Catch Bears WR Alshon Jeffrey Makes, Ex-USC Coach Lane Kiffin Looks Even More Stupid
Marcus Mariotta’s streak of 343 pass attempts without throwing a pick is snapped by the most impressive defensive play this year. Must watch…