- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
In the future, we’ll look back and consider the Group Stage of this year’s World Cup to have been the Golden Age Of Using Your Phone To Take A Short Video Of A Goal And Post It To Social Media.
Hope you guys weren’t expecting the U.S. to make a major breakthrough at the World Cup in Brazil this year (99 days to go!), because today’s 2-0 loss to Ukraine was about a bad an omen as there is in international soccer.
After going up 1-0, the Americans surrendered three consecutive goals in the third period (including an own goal), eventually losing 3-2.
With Every Amazing Catch Bears WR Alshon Jeffrey Makes, Ex-USC Coach Lane Kiffin Looks Even More Stupid
Marcus Mariotta’s streak of 343 pass attempts without throwing a pick is snapped by the most impressive defensive play this year. Must watch…