- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
girls high school basketball
That Time Some Girls High School Basketball Players From Missouri Dumped Their Piss In The Opponent’s Gatorade Cooler
Yellow Gatorade looks like urine! Heh. Some form of that joke has been made by children everywhere, but none to our knowledge have executed the devilishly cruel yellow Gatorade-urine swap. That is until we read about four girls high school basketball players who dumped their piss in the Gatorade cooler of their opponents.
We’re not sure where this video comes from, but what we do know is this girl here on the black team was a bit overzealous when she grabbed the rebound. Instead of, say, dribbling the ball up court or making an outlet pass, she harnessed her inner time-mismanaging Andy Reid, reared back and fired the ball long. Well, short. Well short, in fact. The ball lands just below the circle, hops up towards the rim, sneaks right over it and plops in off the backboard.