- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Time to pick up a crafty vet who can hit corner treys and give you a few seconds of real, honest defense every few possessions. Which contenders grabbed the big names, and which slightly smaller names are still looking for a home?
Hell hath no fury like Big Baby Davis without his pregame PB&J sandwich.
So here’s a thing that happened: Orlando Magic center/forward Glen Davis wrote a song called “Big Baby Gon’ Turn It Up”. Ahead is a short, distorted clip of it. There’s not too much we can glean from it, but if we know anything about basketball players who foray into the music industry, it will be questionable. Watch after the jump.
We’re running a new feature called “Cartoon of the Day,” wherein we take a particularly inspired tweet and ask our very own Sean Panzera to draw the first thing that pops into his head. Today: the less tasteful parts of Dwight Howard.
A synopsis of this video is not entirely possible without sounding crazy, but here it goes. Fake Orlando Magic forward Hedo Turkoglu lotions up, heads to the beach, hypnotizes the real Glen Davis with pizza, and they both go dancing through the streets and golf courses of Orlando. You’re welcome.