- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Oilers’ Nail Yakupov, the top pick in last year’s NHL draft, scored a dramatic game-tying goal against the Kings last night. The Oilers were literally five seconds from defeat when Yakupov snuck one past Jonathan Quick, sending the home crowd into a frenzy, and he celebrated in dramatic fashion. A few people didn’t like this. And they are wrong.
Poor Etienne Brodeur. Judging by his all-out celebration of scoring a game-winning goal (which you can see after the jump), we can only assume he will never score again and wanted to get all his craziness out of the way now.