- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Oilers’ Nail Yakupov, the top pick in last year’s NHL draft, scored a dramatic game-tying goal against the Kings last night. The Oilers were literally five seconds from defeat when Yakupov snuck one past Jonathan Quick, sending the home crowd into a frenzy, and he celebrated in dramatic fashion. A few people didn’t like this. And they are wrong.
Poor Etienne Brodeur. Judging by his all-out celebration of scoring a game-winning goal (which you can see after the jump), we can only assume he will never score again and wanted to get all his craziness out of the way now.