- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Who knew LeBron’s title quest had religious implications? Apparently Jesus and the literal hand of God squashed his title attempts in years past. We always thought it was selfishness, karma or some other ill-conceived notion of morality that barred him from championship glory. Turns out we were wrong. Jesus had it in for him THE WHOLE TIME.
Tim Tebow goes to church…so that means basically all writers are under contractual (or editorial) obligation to make their rhetoric as pious as possible.