- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Golden State Warriors
There’s no team name, or city name, and it’s got sleeves, and it’s “slate,” not black, okay? Deal with it.
Mark Jackson stared desperately at the play written on his palm. “Spider 2 Y Banana?” he wondered to himself. “What does that mean?” Realizing that the game had nearly finished while he was trying to decipher his own handwriting, Jackson settled for his standard “Make basketball plays!” line instead, and soon the Warriors were defeated. So, too, was Jackson, soon enough.
Yikes, hold him down.
Clippers owner allegedly says girlfriend shouldn’t bring black people to games. Clippers play Warriors next day. Hilarity ensues.
This is not a basketball overreaction because the Golden State Warriors lost to the Los Angeles Clippers. Apparently it’s a real thing that the Warriors might become “extinct.”
With global warming, this thing would have floated off to China in two years anyway.