- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Golden State Warriors
Mark Jackson stared desperately at the play written on his palm. “Spider 2 Y Banana?” he wondered to himself. “What does that mean?” Realizing that the game had nearly finished while he was trying to decipher his own handwriting, Jackson settled for his standard “Make basketball plays!” line instead, and soon the Warriors were defeated. So, too, was Jackson, soon enough.
Yikes, hold him down.
Clippers owner allegedly says girlfriend shouldn’t bring black people to games. Clippers play Warriors next day. Hilarity ensues.
This is not a basketball overreaction because the Golden State Warriors lost to the Los Angeles Clippers. Apparently it’s a real thing that the Warriors might become “extinct.”
With global warming, this thing would have floated off to China in two years anyway.
Under Armour shoes Stephen Curry will wear tomorrow vs Knicks with his last year's stats on them pic.twitter.com/GOBjX3VivU
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) February 27, 2014
Last time Stephen Curry was at Madison Square Garden, he almost burned the place down with his jump shot, scoring 54 points in a loss to the Knicks. For his next NYC-area trick, he’ll wear these shoes with last year’s stats on them.