- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Golden State Warriors
Under Armour shoes Stephen Curry will wear tomorrow vs Knicks with his last year's stats on them pic.twitter.com/GOBjX3VivU
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) February 27, 2014
Last time Stephen Curry was at Madison Square Garden, he almost burned the place down with his jump shot, scoring 54 points in a loss to the Knicks. For his next NYC-area trick, he’ll wear these shoes with last year’s stats on them.
The Golden State Warriors become the San Francisco Warriors in 2017, but where will they play? In this glittering palace, or Candlestick Point? It may be left to the voters to decide.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NBA season. This team-by-team preview details why it’s probably not your favorite team’s year. Now let’s check out Golden State Warriors “behind the scenes.”