- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
When You Thought He Couldn’t Possibly Get Any Worse, Tiger Woods Sinks A 91-Foot Putt (And Totally Redeems Himself)
One of the few people in professional sports who can make everyone laugh by simply playing the sport like a silly little fat man. You’ve gotta see what he did at the Franklin Templeton Shootout this weekend.
He’s laughing, but this isn’t a joke. It’s hard to hit anything — especially a rubbery toy ball — with such consistent accuracy. Oh, wait, he’s laughing at you, because he’s three, and his game is lightyears ahead of yours.
How about playing a round of golf while using a helicopter for a golf cart, and changing the weather, all in drunk mode. Ya, we can make that happen. The first extensive gameplay footage on the web of the sports mini-games, plus our favorite cheats to pair with them, after the jump.