- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Suns Are ‘Close’ To Signing Zoran Dragic To Play With His Brother Goran Dragic And Another Set Of Brothers
In addition, according to reports we are making up as we type this, the Suns are also interested in trading for the Nets’ Mason Plumlee, and would consider signing the Spurs’ Danny Green, even if he’s only second cousins with Gerald.
Keep in mind: Even some “experts” were picking guys other than Dragic late in the year, so we’ll still consider this an upset of sorts, even though there’s really no such thing for this category.
The Clippers’ Ryan Hollins Channels His Inner High School Bully, Puts Little Goran Dragic In A Headlock For No Reason
Having already put together a perfect night from the field (2-2) and collected four fouls in just nine minutes of play, Clippers reserve Ryan Hollins symbolically dropped the microphone and walked offstage by putting Goran Dragic in a headlock and keeping him there while arguing with officials and just about everyone else.
Not sure how to enhance your fantasy basketball roster? Adam Ronis of RotoExperts.com has some advice to keep you a step ahead of the competition. Below, three guys you should think about adding to your roster if they’ve flown under the radar in your league.
Steve Nash played his heart out in the Lakers series, doing everything that Steve Nash usually does, but it wasn’t enough. Nash, on the verge of tears, embraced his coach Alvin Gentry after his season ended (Video).