- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Although not the best moment of trolling from this weekend’s U.S. Open — that distinction goes to this crazy chap right here — a fan yelling Fred Flintstone’s famous catchphrase following Graeme McDowell’s swing on 15 was a stupendous (and overlooked) little moment at Olympic. [Reddit]
In a typically tough U.S. Open, Northern Ireland’s Graeme McDowell prevailed today by playing the most steady golf at Pebble Beach – barely.
Tiger Woods didn’t let two early bogeys get him down during the third round of the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach. He instead turned into his former, dominating self and drained eight birdies for one of his best rounds ever in a golf major.