- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
LeBron James had a good day yesterday – not only did he crush the Lakers, but he served as a key contributor in America’s excellent live-tweeting of the Grammys later on at night. After the jump, his collected wisdom.
Lost somewhat at the Grammys amid Lady Gaga’s egg and Cee-Lo Green’s getup was the appearance of English group Mumford & Sons…except to those who realized a strong resemblance between the group’s lead singer and Tim Tebow.