- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Green Bay Packers
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months. (NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
Wind chill, anyways. Sounds fun!
It’s always cold in Wisconsin in January. But we’re talking frostbite-level chilliness for Sunday’s Niners-Packers game.
Guys, it’s not like the terms of service agreement when you purchase new software off the Internet: you actually have to read the NFL rules. It’s your job.
Please join these ladies in the fight against the tyranny of thermometers.
Can a Bears fan and a Packers fan co-exist in a semi-truck during football season without resorting to electric weapons?