- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Green Bay Packers
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months. (NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
Wind chill, anyways. Sounds fun!
It’s always cold in Wisconsin in January. But we’re talking frostbite-level chilliness for Sunday’s Niners-Packers game.
Guys, it’s not like the terms of service agreement when you purchase new software off the Internet: you actually have to read the NFL rules. It’s your job.
Please join these ladies in the fight against the tyranny of thermometers.