- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Green Bay Packers
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months. (NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
Wind chill, anyways. Sounds fun!
It’s always cold in Wisconsin in January. But we’re talking frostbite-level chilliness for Sunday’s Niners-Packers game.
Guys, it’s not like the terms of service agreement when you purchase new software off the Internet: you actually have to read the NFL rules. It’s your job.
Please join these ladies in the fight against the tyranny of thermometers.