- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Green Bay Packers
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
If you have any Packers fan friends, be sure to serve them food and water while they watch this on repeat for eight months. (NOTE: The dude was called for offsides, so this doesn’t actually matter. Still, you can trick your friends into believing this. It’s a metaphor, or something.)
Wind chill, anyways. Sounds fun!
It’s always cold in Wisconsin in January. But we’re talking frostbite-level chilliness for Sunday’s Niners-Packers game.
Guys, it’s not like the terms of service agreement when you purchase new software off the Internet: you actually have to read the NFL rules. It’s your job.
Please join these ladies in the fight against the tyranny of thermometers.