- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
green bay pakcers
What The Hell Happened Last Night: The Giants Destroyed The Packers, And A Bunch Of NBA Games We Can’t Even Pretend To Get Excited About
Welcome to “What The Hell Happened Last Night?” in which we at SportsGrid attempt to anser that very question, at least as it relates to the world of sport. And last night, we had a marquee Sunday Night Football matchup, and a slate of six NBA games that were… something less than marquee. Of course, the actual Sunday Night Football game itself wound up not having too much excitement, either, but it’s all worth revisiting. Join us as we do, won’t you?