- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
green bay pakcers
What The Hell Happened Last Night: The Giants Destroyed The Packers, And A Bunch Of NBA Games We Can’t Even Pretend To Get Excited About
Welcome to “What The Hell Happened Last Night?” in which we at SportsGrid attempt to anser that very question, at least as it relates to the world of sport. And last night, we had a marquee Sunday Night Football matchup, and a slate of six NBA games that were… something less than marquee. Of course, the actual Sunday Night Football game itself wound up not having too much excitement, either, but it’s all worth revisiting. Join us as we do, won’t you?