- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
green bay pakcers
What The Hell Happened Last Night: The Giants Destroyed The Packers, And A Bunch Of NBA Games We Can’t Even Pretend To Get Excited About
Welcome to “What The Hell Happened Last Night?” in which we at SportsGrid attempt to anser that very question, at least as it relates to the world of sport. And last night, we had a marquee Sunday Night Football matchup, and a slate of six NBA games that were… something less than marquee. Of course, the actual Sunday Night Football game itself wound up not having too much excitement, either, but it’s all worth revisiting. Join us as we do, won’t you?