- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
green bay pakcers
What The Hell Happened Last Night: The Giants Destroyed The Packers, And A Bunch Of NBA Games We Can’t Even Pretend To Get Excited About
Welcome to “What The Hell Happened Last Night?” in which we at SportsGrid attempt to anser that very question, at least as it relates to the world of sport. And last night, we had a marquee Sunday Night Football matchup, and a slate of six NBA games that were… something less than marquee. Of course, the actual Sunday Night Football game itself wound up not having too much excitement, either, but it’s all worth revisiting. Join us as we do, won’t you?