- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Sal Alosi’s leg stirred up more controversy than he was probably prepared for. The NFL announced Monday morning that they would launch an inquiry into the Jets’ assistant coach’s tripping of Miami Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll on a punt return in Sunday’s 10-6 Dolphins win.
Get ready to buy your Week 19 tickets! The extended NFL season is essentially a done deal.