- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Sal Alosi’s leg stirred up more controversy than he was probably prepared for. The NFL announced Monday morning that they would launch an inquiry into the Jets’ assistant coach’s tripping of Miami Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll on a punt return in Sunday’s 10-6 Dolphins win.
Get ready to buy your Week 19 tickets! The extended NFL season is essentially a done deal.