- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Sal Alosi’s leg stirred up more controversy than he was probably prepared for. The NFL announced Monday morning that they would launch an inquiry into the Jets’ assistant coach’s tripping of Miami Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll on a punt return in Sunday’s 10-6 Dolphins win.
Get ready to buy your Week 19 tickets! The extended NFL season is essentially a done deal.