- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Paul Tagliabue ruled in favor of the players in the Saints bounty case “vacating all discipline” and completely going against Roger Goodell. We are, simply put, shocked.
Sal Alosi’s leg stirred up more controversy than he was probably prepared for. The NFL announced Monday morning that they would launch an inquiry into the Jets’ assistant coach’s tripping of Miami Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll on a punt return in Sunday’s 10-6 Dolphins win.
Get ready to buy your Week 19 tickets! The extended NFL season is essentially a done deal.