- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Believe it or not, the New York Jets aren’t the only NFL team holding training camp right now. After some thorough investigation, we discovered that 31 other NFL teams are actually in the process of readying themselves for the 2012 season. Today, we take you to Vikings camp, where rookie wide receiver Greg Childs made a great case for a roster spot with a touchdown catch he reeled in while bear-hugging a defender.
Earlier today, Arkansas pulled out a key early-season SEC victory, beating Georgia 31-24 on a last-minute touchdown…but even more entertaining than the score might have been announcer Dave Pasch’s call.